Packing for Inpatient & Residential Treatment
We want you to be as relaxed as possible during your stay for treatment. We’ve outlined some items below that you should consider packing to make your time here more comfortable.
- Bring seasonable, comfortable clothing. We ask that you get dressed as you would for a typical day out either at school or in a casual environment. This means that you should not wear pajamas during the program day.
- You can bring your hairdryer and curling iron, and we will hold those for you to use as necessary.
- You can bring your own laptop or tablet for use during free time.
- Please bring any prescription medications in the containers they were dispensed in. Our medical staff will administer your medicines on the right schedule and will consult with you, your family and your existing doctors if additional medication is prescribed.
- Inpatient: please bring Nair or another hair removal product, as we do not allow razors in the rooms.
- No sharp objects, including glass, mirrors or anything that can be broken.
- While we do provide basic bedding and toiletries, we recommend that you bring your own favorites to ensure the highest level of comfort.
- We encourage you to leave all valuables at home.
- You may want to bring a book, journal or craft project for use during downtime.
You will receive a more detailed list from our admissions team on what to bring and what to leave at home. Please note that our team will review your belongings upon admission to check for any non-allowed items. Items may be sent back home with a loved one as on-site storage is limited.
We Hold Hope for Your Recovery
Eating disorder recovery is not always easy, but it is possible. Let us support you in discovering not only the reasons for your eating disorder but the reasons for your recovery. To schedule a no-cost clinical consultation or for more information, please call 844-573-2766 or our online contact form. In case of a medical emergency or crisis, please call 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.